After looked over and analysed all essay questions, there are two questions I took into my consideration for final essay questions.
3. Examine the role of women in local or regional fashion-based traditional mass media. How are women represented? Do they relate to everyday ideas and attitudes of women?
Main topic: The role of women in local or regional fashion-based traditional mass media.
Sub topic: How are women represented? Do they relate to everyday ideas and attitudes of women?
Keywords: women, fashion-based traditional mass media
In my opinion, this is an interesting topic to discuss on. As a female, I think women attitudes and pride are important issues because women attitudes has changed over time. Women status is worth to be discuss and explore. Moreover, the women are meant to dominate the fashion industry. Fashion is also one of the fascinating themes which related to our daily life. By go into inner world of women’s role in fashion-based traditional mass media, I belief there are much more to study on this topic. But I think I have very shallow recognisation about the topic, that’s why I’m still struggling.
6. Critically examine the popular usage of digital cameras, Photoshop, or Instagram, and its impact on professionals in the creative industry.
Task word: critically examine
Main topic: The popular usage of digital cameras, Photoshop or Instagram.
Sub topic: Its impact on professionals in the creative industry. – Give examples among creative industry.
Keywords: digital cameras, Photoshop or Instagram, professionals in the creative industry.
I had generate a few discussion area for this topic:
– I had discovered more and more artists and designers share their portfolio or artwork on their Instagram account.
– Is Instagram replacing those personal portfolio websites?
– As the process of posting photo is fast and convenient, designers can easily create daily posts. With relevant hashtag can also attract new followers and clients. Posts will get wide spread easily as it connected to many social media.
– Interaction and responses can received immediately with comment and Likes features.
– Instagram has became one of the marketing strategic for creative people to showcase and promote their artwork.
– However, does it feel professional to do this? Just on Instagram? Not personal websites or other portfolio platform such as Behance?
As I am more concerned about these issues in daily life, this topic would be more familiar for me.But, it may be very general topic as well, I have to spice it up with interesting discussion viewpoint.
I will share on more further research for the next post.
However, I tend to explore new things and need more research to be done before decide for the final essay’s question.